TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This entry is open to anyone over the age of 12.
• Adult participants are allowed to bring children under 12. No payment imposed
to the child. However, the child does not have the privilege of being a participant.
2. Registration and payment
• Participants will need to sign up by filling out the form online and paying the fees
Pre-registration for participants.
• Payment can only be made ONLINE before the closing date.
• Payment during the program day is not accepted.
• Price increases in the following sizes 3XL, 4XL.
• Participants are required to wear fun run shirts prepared by the organizers for
start the run.
• The original payment slip must be provided to the employee during the process of taking the fun run kit as evidence
• The safety steps for each participant are under the supervision of the organizer,
any injuries sustained during training or during the run are
participants’ own responsibility.
• Participants are encouraged to undergo medical examination or consult with a practitioner
medicine before joining the run.
• Any participant registered and found to be having health problems during the day of the incident
excluded from the run.
• The Organizer is not responsible for any injuries or accidents that may occur
due to the failure of the participant to declare the level of health status.
• A qualified health team will be provided during the run but the participants are severely injured
will be sent to any nearby health center.
6. Right As Organizer
• The Organizer reserves the right to limit, add or decline participation for any reason
• The organizer reserves the right to change the date, place, or cancel event at any time
notice to participants. However, the organizer will take steps to notify
participants. Any updates about the event will be communicated through the website
• Participants are required to adhere to the designated runway, safety officer instructions, officers
traffic management, event management and any enforcement officer. Participants need to take
Take precautionary measures at all times and refrain from engaging in any activities
threaten the safety of the participants.
• The organizer reserves the right to amend the runway deemed unsafe for the participant or for the purpose
Avoid any hindrances or incidents during the event at any time without notice
notice to participants. In that case, participants will be notified of any prior changes
event start date. Any changes will be notified on the event’s official Website. Participants
is responsible for obtaining information on any changes. The organizers don’t
shall be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused by the change.
• If the program has been canceled due to an event beyond your control
the organizer that could make the program unsafe to run, then
The organizer will not refund all participation fees. Other things have been given
there is no need to return it to the organizer unless the organizer feels the claim
is made to correspond with the error that is caused by itself.
• The organizer reserves the right to use any material, including pictures, recordings, or anything else
only other record material for commercial and other purposes
• The Organizer shall not be responsible for any injuries, accidents,
death, damage to property and loss of property during this event
• Medals will be given ONLY to participants who have completed the run and crossed the finish line. Collecting medals on behalf of others (eg family members or friends) who cannot perform or attend is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
7. Lucky Draw
• Lucky draw will be held upon completion of the run event.
8. Fun Run kit retrieval can be done at the following time:
DATE: March 28, 2020 (Saturday)
TIME: 10.00 am – 7.00 pm
PLACE: Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur